A camp official said the families’ departure was not cancelled but “postponed for a period of time” in the latest frustration for the 34 Australian women and children stranded for almost seven years ...
ROJ CAMP, Syria – Syrian Kurdish forces on Feb 16 released 34 Australians who were detained in a camp holding families of ...
Analysts are divided over whether a complete withdrawal of U.S. troops from both Syria and Iraq will ultimately transpire ...
U.S. Central Command announced over the weekend that the military carried out 10 strikes against over 30 ISIS targets in Syria.
Hukmiya Mohamed, a co-director of Roj camp, told Reuters that the 34 Australians had been released to their families, who had come to Syria for the release.
U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) forces conducted 10 strikes against more than 30 ISIS targets in Syria, Feb. 3 – 12, to ...
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Sunday that US President Donald Trump “personally” engaged with Syria’s interim president to halt fighting between Damascus-affiliated and Kurdish-led forces to ...
Families of 34 Australians are set to depart from Damascus, Kurdish authorities say.
By Orhan Qereman ROJ CAMP, Syria, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Syrian Kurdish forces on Monday released 34 Australians who were detained in a camp holding families of suspected Islamic State militants in ...
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - A group of 11 Australian families with links to the Islamic State (ISIS) have been forced to return to a refugee camp in northeastern Syria (Rojava) after being denied entry ...
Communications breakdown between Damascus, Kurdish-led forces and Canberra leaves dozens of inmates stranded ...